Positions currently available:
Location: Watertown, MA, (US)
Why We Exist and What We Do:
EditShare exists to simplify storytelling. We enable media professionals to collaborate on projects thanks to our ever-expanding range of innovative products and features, all designed to improve production and unleash creativity. Integration and collaboration are central to all products in our comprehensive range of media management solutions - from ingest to archive.
Why We Need You:
We are seeking an experienced Director of FP&A reporting directly to the CFO. The Director will be accountable for developing and maintaining key metrics and forecasts to ensure the business hits its desired financial targets. You will drive advanced analytics to ground business decisions as well as create and own the budgeting process.
Problems You’ll Solve:
- Developing and maintaining financial forecasts for the business and track key metrics, changes and opportunities in actual results vs forecasts.
- Generating, maintaining and automating financial reporting, including weekly, monthly and quarterly packages for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and owning the budgeting process including development of department-specific budgets and related ongoing variance reporting.
- Providing advanced analytics on ad hoc projects such as product line margin, operating expenses, etc.
- Being the point person for implementation of a new financial system.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proficient in Oracle NetSuite.
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and prioritize.
How We Work:
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
- Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions
- Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way
- Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
- All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
- Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EditShare's innovative technology touches every step of television, film, and video production. Our products range from media engineered storage, archive, and video products; to cross-platform desktop applications; to web applications that stretch the limits of HTML 5 in modern browsers. Chances are if you have watched TV or a film in the past week, something you watched was created using an EditShare product.
The spirit at EditShare is that of a high-tech start-up challenging the traditional players in the industry. We believe that one of the best things about EditShare is the people you get to work with. Our rockstar team are a diverse, inclusive group of professionals who work collaboratively. Our development teams are small meaning that everyone’s contribution is important and everyone has a chance to work on ambitious features and demanding problems. Our employees truly care about doing a great job and delivering a high quality customer experience every day. The way our staff meets its challenges makes us what we are and is the reason why EditShare has been such a success since its founding in 2004.
EditShare is looking for full-time Software Developers and Software Development Summer Interns. We offer competitive salaries and a full suite of benefits as well as a well-placed offices globally..