Positions currently available:
Regional Sales Manager - Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
Why We Exist and What We Do:
EditShare exists to simplify storytelling. We enable media professionals to collaborate on projects thanks to our ever-expanding range of innovative products and features, all designed to improve production and unleash creativity. Integration and collaboration are central to all products in our comprehensive range of media management solutions - from ingest to archive.
Why We Need You:
As a key member of the Americas sales team, you will carry out a wide range of sales activities in order to grow the business in Canada (Excluding Montreal) for EditShare’s Video and Broadcast IT related products. You will be expected to have a highly visible presence at trade shows and industry events, as well as the ability to regularly meet face with customers and channel partners. By developing and managing strong relationships, you will drive sales forward from early lead stages through to project completion. An important part of the role will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts in your region as well as identify and grow new business.
Problems You’ll Solve:
- Within the first six months you will prepare, develop, schedule and execute a sales action plan.
- Within the first three months you will deliver a strong prospect list that directly converts into new leads within the first 6-9 months.
- Within the first three months, visit existing customers and establish a strong working relationship to ensure no customer turnover. Within the first 6-9 months, identify and sell through customer upsell opportunities.
- Within the first three months, establish yourself as credible partner and champion to channel partners. This will directly convert into increasing closed new or upgraded channel partner deals by 1M over the first 6-9 months and $2.5M in the first 18 months.
- Within the first three months, develop a plan to grow the sales channel by seeking out new partners and identifying where our existing partners are weak.
- Within the first three months, identify a list of new strategic accounts and set out a plan to penetrate all levels of the organisations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years sales experience in a relevant media technology sector.
- Persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- A passion to provide clients with a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure, tolerate stress yet maintain a high level of work quality, integrity & qualified communication - both internally and externally.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets and meeting company goals.
- High level negotiation skills combined with resiliency and tenacity.
- Well versed in MS Office & at least one CRM.
- Candidate must be willing to travel around the region and operate independently.
How We Work:
At EditShare, our culture is driven by a shared respect for our customers, our people and our products. We are passionate about our Core Values and believe they empower us to innovate and solve complex problems. We expect all employees to own culture and live by the values.
- Customer Empathy: We listen first. We believe this allows us to understand the context of the story and respond rapidly with innovative solutions
- Humility: We recognize that we are stronger as the sum of our parts and respect the value of each individual contribution. We have the courage to do the hard work and learn along the way
- Dig Deep: We have the curiosity to ask questions until we understand and the integrity to follow through on hard discussions.
- All Around Players: We are all willing and able to step in and play any position. We all own the problem and are willing to quarterback a solution.
- Win Together: We are happy when our customers and our teams succeed. We practice honest communication and respectfully work together to solve complex problems.
EditShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
EditShare's innovative technology touches every step of television, film, and video production. Our products range from media engineered storage, archive, and video products; to cross-platform desktop applications; to web applications that stretch the limits of HTML 5 in modern browsers. Chances are if you have watched TV or a film in the past week, something you watched was created using an EditShare product.
The spirit at EditShare is that of a high-tech start-up challenging the traditional players in the industry. We believe that one of the best things about EditShare is the people you get to work with. Our rockstar team are a diverse, inclusive group of professionals who work collaboratively. Our development teams are small meaning that everyone’s contribution is important and everyone has a chance to work on ambitious features and demanding problems. Our employees truly care about doing a great job and delivering a high quality customer experience every day. The way our staff meets its challenges makes us what we are and is the reason why EditShare has been such a success since its founding in 2004.
EditShare is looking for full-time Software Developers and Software Development Summer Interns. We offer competitive salaries and a full suite of benefits as well as a well-placed offices globally..