Positions currently available:
Location: Warsaw, Poland
EditShare are an Emmy award winning company, technology leaders in broadcast and post-production hardware and software. Our solutions are used by thousands of film and television companies around the world. Our platforms were used to create some of the most loved and cherished movies of all time, including “The Wolf of Wall Street”, “The Truman Show”, “Braveheart” and “Pulp Fiction“ to name but a few. We are expanding and searching for talent to join the team.
EditShare are looking for a full-time web developer. The chosen candidate will be working closely with a senior developer based in Warsaw, Poland, helping with the planning, development and maintenance an exciting range of web sites, services and applications.
You will be clear thinking and motivated. You will have a positive mindset and the ability to deliver great results, working both independently and in a team. You will be passionate about web development and have good attention to detail, ensuring that your code adheres to best practices. You will have a good general knowledge of OOP and the considerations around both front and back-end development, performance optimisation and security.
8000 to 13000 PLN, commensurate with experience.
There will be a one month probationary review.
- Maintenance and development of existing web sites and web applications
- Contribute to planning / viability study and technical specification of future projects
- Encourage standard development environments and workflows
- Debugging and resolving issues
- Improving test coverage, procedure and documentation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of HTML / CSS
(React, ember.js, Vue.js or Angular)
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Git version control systems
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good organisation and time-management
- Decent English-language communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of AWS / serverless technology
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Experience with Joomla CMS
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, in particular Less or Sass/SCSS
- Knowledge of SEO and Google analytics
- Knowledge of email marketing and UTM
- Knowledge of CRM & Helpdesk solutions
- Knowledge of eCommerce
- Fluent Polish
EditShare is a leading developer of networked shared storage and tapeless end-to-end workflow solutions for the television and film industry. Our products include video capture and playout servers, high-performance central shared storage, archiving and backup software, database-backed media asset management, and even the world's first 3-platform (Windows/OS X/Linux) professional non-linear video editing application.
EditShare was founded in Boston in 2004. The principals all came from television and film production themselves and started the company with the idea that serious workflow improvements were needed in the industry. Today, EditShare has nearly 3500 customers worldwide, ranging from major broadcasters such as ION Networks in the USA and ITV in the UK; to high-end production companies such as PS 260, Atlas Media, and Sharp Entertainment in New York; and to the Oprah Winfrey Channel and Carson Daly in Los Angeles. We have installations at over 500 colleges and universities around the world. We are at cable television stations and corporate video departments large and small.
The spirit at EditShare is very much that of a rising technology powerhouse challenging the traditional players in the industry. We produce 5 product lines with a relatively modest number of developers. Everybody's opinion is valued and counts here. There are unlimited opportunities to have your good ideas incorporated into our products. Our release cycle is measured in months, not years.